Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Navigation into the results

Navigation into the results 1 year 5 months ago #5544

• flo44
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have two questions about the search module :

1- Is it possible to add a "Next / Previous" link to make easy the way to navigation between the ad ?
Example :
1- I fill in the search field
2- I click on search : 5 results display.
3- I click on the first ad of the list. The ad details display. I would like to access the second ad of the previous list without having to do again a search. Is it possible to add a link "Next ad" if I access an add after a search ?

2-Is it possible to keep the parameters filled in the search when I access an ad.
Example :
1- I fill in the search section filling "A" in a field.
2- I click on search : 5 results display.
3- I click on the first ad of the list. The ad details display BUT the data filled in the search section disappears. Is it possible not to reset the search when i acces an ad?

I really need these two functionalities, could you please let me know if specific changes ?

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Navigation into the results 1 year 5 months ago #5546

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Sorry, these features are currently not available in Jomclassifieds. But we will pass these to our product management team where they will analyse and add these in future. If you need it immediately, please contact our customization team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds