Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Location not showing

Location not showing 2 years 10 months ago #1597

hi, i have installed this component on Joomla! 2.5.17, everything works fine except location. The list of location have been published in backend but still not showing at the search module and post add page. please guide. thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Location not showing 2 years 10 months ago #1598

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Please check the below forum link.

jomclassifieds.com/forum/general-discuss...h-locations.html#974

If still you face issues, please check whether you have selected "Select a Location" in the "Select your home location" field Under General Configuration-->Layout Settings to display all the Locations.

Thanks.

Location not showing 2 years 10 months ago #1611

thnx, will check it first.

Location not showing 2 years 10 months ago #1612

Administrator wrote:
Hi,

Please check the below forum link.

jomclassifieds.com/forum/general-discuss...h-locations.html#974

If still you face issues, please check whether you have selected "Select a Location" in the "Select your home location" field Under General Configuration-->Layout Settings to display all the Locations.

Thanks.

Hi, thank you for your respond. i have check the setting (Under General Configuration-->Layout Settings to display all the Locations.) the home location have been selected, each location i set it to 'Country' referred to demo site. At first attempt, the locations was showed at the front end, but later it does not work normally. the location option does not show on search module and add advertisement. But at the back end, all items are set to published. i'm using joomla 2.5.17

Location not showing 2 years 10 months ago #1614

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Kindly send your Joomla admin username and password to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we can check and update you.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds