Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Website not working after upload to server

Website not working after upload to server 2 years 11 months ago #1561

• Henry
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I created my site on my local server and everything worked fine. After I uploaded to my server on Godaddy with Akeeba backup, the home page in accessible but I get errors when I click on any of the categories or Create new link. Could some body help me here. the error is as below.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/controllers/hp.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/jomclassifieds.php on line 72

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/controllers/hp.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/jomclassifieds.php on line 72
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Website not working after upload to server 2 years 11 months ago #1569

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Kindly send the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we can check and fix it.

1. Your site URL.
2. Joomla admin details.
3. Your site FTP details.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds