Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Website not working after upload to server

Website not working after upload to server 2 years 11 months ago #1557

• Henry
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There, after creating my site locally and backed up with Akeeba backup and uploaded to my Godaddy server. The home page appears correctly but when I click on any of the categories of the classified ads I get errors that refer to .../com_jomclassifieds/controllers/hp.php. I actually put time to work on the site locally and really would want it to work.
Can any one Help? the errors are as seen below:

Warning: require_once(/home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/controllers/hp.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/jomclassifieds.php on line 72

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/controllers/hp.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/95/10942095/html/postnig/components/com_jomclassifieds/jomclassifieds.php on line 72
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Website not working after upload to server 2 years 11 months ago #1565

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Kindly send the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we can check and fix it.

1. Your site URL.
2. Joomla admin details.
3. Your site FTP details.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds