Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: List View/Grid View Template

List View/Grid View Template 3 years 1 week ago #1307

I am creating a site which deals directly with Bitcoins.
The classifieds page will be set to list products without a dollar value, but a BTC value.
I have tried changing the currency to BTC, however this then impacts the paypal currency, therefor premium payments cannot be accepted (which I want).

Is it possible to alter the search page andList/Grid view (the standard advert page you see), from displaying "Price" and "Date Added" to "CUSTOM FIELD I CREATED" and "Date Added" ?

In general, I would plan to change the page more, but am unsure where the "price" is set in the module.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Keane
The administrator has disabled public write access.

List View/Grid View Template 3 years 1 week ago #1310

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

The classifieds page will be set to list products without a dollar value, but a BTC value.
I have tried changing the currency to BTC, however this then impacts the paypal currency, therefor premium payments cannot be accepted (which I want).

Kindly send your site FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that we can fix it and update you.

Is it possible to alter the search page andList/Grid view (the standard advert page you see), from displaying "Price" and "Date Added" to "CUSTOM FIELD I CREATED" and "Date Added" ?

Sorry, it is not possible to add the custom fields value in List/Grid view.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds