Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems with Facebook app

Problems with Facebook app 3 years 1 month ago #1061

Do I have to put in my Facebook app ID in "layout settings" at the moment when I go to a test advert on my website, underneath the Facebook comments box at the bottom is a message saying "Warning: www.torbayads4free.co.uk/browse-by-categ...ercedes-sprinter-van is unreachable." However, if I write a message, I am able to post it to my Facebook page. Little bit confused, any help?

I'm not new to creating Facebook applications, I have done them in the past. I did try to create one especially for this website, however it kept asking me to confirm my account by either entering my mobile phone number, or my credit card number. I haven't got a mobile phone, and they are certainly not having my credit card number, no way José
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems with Facebook app 3 years 1 month ago #1067

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Please check our below documentation link to create Facebook App ID.

jomclassifieds.com/create-a-facebook-app-id.html

Note: App ID is not required for the Facebook comments.

Thanks

Problems with Facebook app 3 years 1 month ago #1101

I haven't put any app ID information then as you say it is not necessary. However, I am still getting this message underneath the comments box. It gives the link to whatever is for sale and then at the end it says "unreachable"

Problems with Facebook app 3 years 1 month ago #1102

I am still seeing this warning message underneath the comments box at the bottom of the page on each ad.Having said that, I just tested and when I write a message, it is posted to my Facebook page. However, I would rather not see this warning message. I haven't filled in any information in the AP ID information in the back end, that feels is empty. I have taken the screenshot to show you the message

Problems with Facebook app 3 years 1 month ago #1107

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Kindly send the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we can check and fix it.

1. Your site URL
2. Your site Joomla admin username and password.
3. Your site Cpanel details.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds