Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Translation problems

Translation problems 1 week 1 day ago #7051

Hello. I have installed Romanian language for Joomla 3.6.4, also I have installed Romanian language pack for JomClassifieds and set Romanian language as website default language. I have a problem finding in Romanian ini files the language string for "Submit a Free Classified Ad" and for "Upload Images - Drag & Drop Image(s) first Image will be your main photo".
Both of those English expression appear on www.anunturi-anglia.uk/posting/user/add where I want everything to be translated in Romanian language.
It seems that there are no language strings in ini files for them for 3.4.0 version of JomClassifieds, so please help me with this.
Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Translation problems 1 week 1 day ago #7052

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Below I have sent you the file path with the latest version language content. Please go to the file path and paste the content in the page end.

Go to: Root -> languages -> ro-RO -> ro-Ro.com_jomclassifieds.ini

Paste the below content.

IMG_UPLOAD_BTN="<i class='icon-plus-2'></i> Upload Image(s)"
IMG_UPLOAD_DRAG_DROP="<span><b>Drag & Drop Image(s) </b></span><small class='text-error'> first Image will be your main photo</small>"
IMG_UPLOAD_DUPLICATE="is not allowed. Image already exists."
IMG_UPLOAD_LIMIT="is not allowed. Maximum Image upload:"
IMG_UPLOAD_EXTENSION="is not allowed. Allowed extensions:"
MAIN_IMAGE_NOTIFY="First Image will be your cover photo</br>shown big in</br>ad detail page"
COM_JOMCLASSIFIEDS_PAYHERE_NAME="PayHere"
COM_JOMCLASSIFIEDS_PAYHERE_DESC="PayHere is a Third Party Payment Processer that offers an easier & secure way to accept payments online for Sri Lankan businesses.Card payments from Visa, MasterCard & American Express credit cards & selected debit cards. Mobile wallet payments from eZcash & mCash accounts. Internet banking payments from Sampath bank accounts"
REDIRECTING_TO_PAYHERE="Redirecting to payhere.lk, please wait..."

Change the content to Romanian which is within the double quotes, and the double should be available if missed the content won't change.

For the "Submit a Free Classifieds Ad" to change please go to backend/admin Menus-->hidden menu-->posting-->page display-->page heading(change the content ) and save.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrei Costin Ionescu
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds