Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template Overides

Template Overides 1 year 4 months ago #5657

Hi,

Any time I update the component, I lose all the changes I made to the CSS. Does the component support template overrides? If
yes, what files do I need to move around to maintain my styling.

Secondly, I wish to truncate the Ad title when I'm in grid view to 20 characters and 50 characters when in list view. How do i do this.

third, I want to hide the ad description when in grid view but display it when in list view. How can this be done.

Hoping to here from you soon.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template Overides 1 year 4 months ago #5659

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Any time I update the component, I lose all the changes I made to the CSS. Does the component support template overrides? If
yes, what files do I need to move around to maintain my styling.

Yes, Jomclassifieds supports template overrides. We assume that you have made CSS changes in Jomclassifieds CSS files. Please make your changes in template CSS file.

Secondly, I wish to truncate the Ad title when I'm in grid view to 20 characters and 50 characters when in list view. How do i do this.
third, I want to hide the ad description when in grid view but display it when in list view. How can this be done.

- Sorry, the above features are not available in Jomclassifieds. If you need it, please contact our customization team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds