Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Show All Ads By This User - New Feature

Show All Ads By This User - New Feature 1 year 9 months ago #4892

• Ken
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi. I have a suggestion for a new feature.

Right now on the item details page it shows: seller or member name and right below there's a link that says: Show all ads by this user.
I think it would be good to let the seller have the option if they want their name and a link to all of their items they have listed.

Maybe on the user settings page the user can check a box to show user name and maybe another box to show more items by this user.

A business would want to have a link to all items / products they have for sale, a private person my not want all their items to show under their name.

Here's a reason why. A private seller lists for example, a diamond ring for $3800, a big screen tv for $400, some gold coins for $4800, an iPad and 2 iPhones and a few other items.
This is like a shopping list for a thief and if the thief doesn't want to be caught what would happen to the victims.
As it is now all a criminal needs to do is click on "Show all ads by this user" and they have a shopping list"

I know the template can be edited to not include this but what happens when the script is updated. That's why this should be a new feature.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Show All Ads By This User - New Feature 1 year 9 months ago #4894

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Thanks for you suggestion and sure we will pass this to our product management team where they will analyse and add this in future.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds