Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Translate add creation date and change format

Translate add creation date and change format 3 years 5 months ago #205

Hello,
I have installed the Russian language pack, yet i see the add creation date displayed in English, please see an example here: moldofootball.com/index.php/ru/doska/adv...skva-06#.UbhcDKDOvTo
I would like to translate it to Russian.

I would also like to change display format. Right now it is 1 day, 17 hours ago while i want it to be something like Monday, 10 June, 2013

Where do i make these translation and modifications?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Translate add creation date and change format 3 years 5 months ago #206

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
I would also like to change display format. Right now it is 1 day, 17 hours ago while i want it to be something like Monday, 10 June, 2013
Apologies. We have missed these terms in our current version. kindly get me the appropriate translated terms. So, I can update them directly in your server.

Translate add creation date and change format 3 years 5 months ago #210

Понедельник – Monday
Вторник - Tuesday
Среда - Wednesday
Четверг - Thursday
Пятница - Friday
Суббота - Saturday
Воскресенье - Sunday

Months of the year
Января
Февраля
Марта
Апреля
Мая
Июня
Июля
Августа
Сентября
Октября
Ноября
Декабря

Thank you.

No month name displayed for add since august 3 years 2 months ago #614

Hello,
I found out that you probably have missed some translation terms for month. Here is an example of add with month present: moldofootball.com/index.php/ru/doska/adv...rodam-majku-as-milan
And here is an example of add with month not being displayed: moldofootball.com/index.php/ru/doska/adv...ispanii-spain-jersey

I will give you again all 12 month names translation:
Января (January)
Февраля (February)
Марта (etc.)
Апреля
Мая
Июня
Июля
Августа
Сентября
Октября
Ноября
Декабря

Please check to make sure you have applied all translation terms, or let me know where should i check to fix this issue.

Also Socialshare script isn't being displayed properly anymore, instead of addthis buttons i see a line of code: var addthis_config = {"data_track_addressbar":true};
I have double checked the code, posted a freshly generated code, but it did not solve the issue. Could you please take a look?

Thanks a lot.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Roman Mihailov.

No month name displayed for add since august 3 years 2 months ago #615

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

It seems that we have already done some changes in your file. So kindly send your FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we can translate the months and days for you.

Regarding the addthis plugin issue, kindly send the joomla admin details. So that we can check and update you.

Thanks
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Super User.

Translate add creation date and change format 3 years 2 months ago #630

Hello,
Just one last small change, could you please just remove the week day from creation date, because of Russian language the creation date goes out of layout in add details view^ www.moldofootball.com/index.php/ru/doska...ukrainy#.Ui21B6DOvTo
Instead of adjusting the layout I'd like to just remove week day, it is not needed.
Thank you a lot.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds