Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Price choise only for some selected categories

Price choise only for some selected categories 3 years 5 months ago #193

Hello,
I'd like users to have the choice of price when posting adds only for some selected categories, like "To Sell".
I need no price choice in categories like "Exchange" "Free Gifts".

Thank you.
The topic has been locked.

Price choise only for some selected categories 3 years 5 months ago #196

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
At first, I would like to remember you that our current payment system is only for promoting ads and not to post ads. I mean "Post for free and Pay to promote".

Currently, we only have one promotion type (Top Ad). So, you need this promotion type only for certain categories right ? Actually, this is not possible through our current version but I will take a note of this for our future development.

Price choise only for some selected categories 3 years 5 months ago #198

I'm afraid you did not understand my question. It's not about promotion.

Whenever an user fills a form to post an add there is a field named Price in USD, which is used to indicate the price for goods being sold in this add, like for how much am i selling my car.

So I don't need the Price field visible when i select the "Exchange" or "Free Gifts" category, because it's not needed. Is it possible for this field to disappear when i select these categories? What will happen if i don't fill in the Price field? Will it be displayed empty when visitor will be viewing the add?

Price choise only for some selected categories 3 years 5 months ago #200

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Yes, If the price field is empty the user will have empty input in front-end. It's a good idea to filter this option based on categories. I will take a note of this for future upgrades.

Price choise only for some selected categories 3 years 5 months ago #209

Closed.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds