Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Price choise only for some selected categories

Price choise only for some selected categories 5 years 1 week ago #193

Hello,
I'd like users to have the choice of price when posting adds only for some selected categories, like "To Sell".
I need no price choice in categories like "Exchange" "Free Gifts".

Thank you.
The topic has been locked.

Price choise only for some selected categories 5 years 1 week ago #196

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
At first, I would like to remember you that our current payment system is only for promoting ads and not to post ads. I mean "Post for free and Pay to promote".

Currently, we only have one promotion type (Top Ad). So, you need this promotion type only for certain categories right ? Actually, this is not possible through our current version but I will take a note of this for our future development.

Price choise only for some selected categories 5 years 1 week ago #198

I'm afraid you did not understand my question. It's not about promotion.

Whenever an user fills a form to post an add there is a field named Price in USD, which is used to indicate the price for goods being sold in this add, like for how much am i selling my car.

So I don't need the Price field visible when i select the "Exchange" or "Free Gifts" category, because it's not needed. Is it possible for this field to disappear when i select these categories? What will happen if i don't fill in the Price field? Will it be displayed empty when visitor will be viewing the add?

Price choise only for some selected categories 5 years 1 week ago #200

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
Yes, If the price field is empty the user will have empty input in front-end. It's a good idea to filter this option based on categories. I will take a note of this for future upgrades.

Price choise only for some selected categories 5 years 1 week ago #209

Closed.
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Contact us

No.2/A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, 100 Feet Road, SBM Towers, Velachery,Chennai - 600 042,India.
 skype.jomclassifieds

Copyright © 2013-2018 Jomclassifieds.com. All rights reserved. The Joomla! name, and logo are used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies