Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jom classified questions

Jom classified questions 2 years 7 months ago #2545

• avind
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have several questions.
1. I would like to install the jom classifieds component into an existing joomla 3 site. How can I get a structure like the one you have in your demo site?
2. If quickstart package is what gives you the look of the demo site, shall future joomla upgrades and other joomla extensions (other than jom classifieds components) be naturally installed on my site with the quickstart packge? If not, how will the upgrades will happen to a site with your quickstart package?
3. How does one get the support? Why isn't there a phone or email to contact you for a paid comonent like yours? I see Forum as the only support medium.
4. Is there a trial download which I can try before buying?
5. If you were to customize jom classified component in order to give the look of your demo onto an existing joomla 3 site, what is your cost?
6. Where can I see examples of other real websites built on your component?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jom classified questions 2 years 7 months ago #2550

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
1. I would like to install the jom classifieds component into an existing joomla 3 site. How can I get a structure like the one you have in your demo site?
- You can purchase our Quick Start package and install it to make your site as it is in our Demo.

2. If quickstart package is what gives you the look of the demo site, shall future joomla upgrades and other joomla extensions (other than jom classifieds components) be naturally installed on my site with the quickstart packge? If not, how will the upgrades will happen to a site with your quickstart package?
- Actually the other Joomla extensions can be installed without any issues. But if you upgrade the Joomla, then there will be some design issues because we edited some template CSS files in our Quick Start package.

3. How does one get the support? Why isn't there a phone or email to contact you for a paid comonent like yours? I see Forum as the only support medium.
- You can post your query in this forum or email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get the support.

4. Is there a trial download which I can try before buying?
- Sorry, we don't have any trial package.

5. If you were to customize jom classified component in order to give the look of your demo onto an existing joomla 3 site, what is your cost?
- We will charge $30 for this.

6. Where can I see examples of other real websites built on your component?
- Check some sample sites below,
1) www.ionian-island.co.uk/
2) www.wattspot.net/
3) www.fixitoffer.com/
4) www.madhuve.com/wedding-directory.html
5) www.manyheads.com/classifieds/
6) aboatsale.com/
7) www.bikingzone.us/swap/
8) www.crfiestas.com/
9) www.tobizi.com/
10) canowindra.org.au/classifieds/
11) www.klikkup.com/
12) www.lannonce.lu/
13) mokanjo.com/
14) www.ajirazetu.com/

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds