Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Classifieds Website with Forum Integration

Classifieds Website with Forum Integration 2 years 7 months ago #2509

• Mona
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Questions as follows:

1) I want to have my Classified website and the Forum on the same website, so the url's will be:
www.unimart.com.au
www.unimart.com.au/forum

How can I achieve the above?

2) And the Users that register, can they use the same account for Posting Ads and for the Forum?

3) And what if I want to change the Theme/ Design of the website, does JomClassifieds sell Themes or where can I find Themes?

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Classifieds Website with Forum Integration 2 years 7 months ago #2518

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1) I want to have my Classified website and the Forum on the same website, so the url's will be:
www.unimart.com.au
www.unimart.com.au/forum

- Sure the above is possible. Jomclassifieds is just component for Joomla site. So you can install forum component and add that component component to a menu named forum and achieve the above.

2) And the Users that register, can they use the same account for Posting Ads and for the Forum?

- Yes they should use the same account.

3) And what if I want to change the Theme/ Design of the website, does JomClassifieds sell Themes or where can I find Themes?

- You can install Jom Classifieds in any Joomla 2.5 or 3.x themes. Anyway we have a Quick Start package with our Demo template where Jom Classifieds comes with Joomla.

Thanks.

Classifieds Website with Forum Integration 2 years 7 months ago #2524

• Mona
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I wanted to confirm that the login created using JomClassifieds, can the same login details be used to post on a Forum component like Kunena, as in when the user will post a new article on Kunena, will it prompt the user to register or login again.

Thank you

Classifieds Website with Forum Integration 2 years 7 months ago #2525

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
I am sure that the Login created in your joomla site can be used for both Post Ads and Forum. You no need to Re-login.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds