Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question before i buy

Question before i buy 4 years 2 months ago #2290

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
I am working on a project and want to buy this script for same. Can you please help me with following questions. An early response would be highly appreciated.

1) If I buy 1 yr subscription, I get along with 1 yr support and updates. is that right?
2) If i buy 1 yr subscription, I can remove credits/ads etc and edit source code as i want it for lifetime - is that correct?
3) with 1yr subscription, i get all that is listed on this page -http://jomclassifieds.com/features.html - is that right?

What support options do you provide - like forums/phone/email?

Do you have some template/ad-ins as well? Are they included in
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question before i buy 4 years 2 months ago #2296

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
1) If I buy 1 yr subscription, I get along with 1 yr support and updates. is that right ?
- Yes, you're correct.

2) If i buy 1 yr subscription, I can remove credits/ads etc and edit source code as i want it for lifetime - is that correct ?
- All our subscription plans allow you to edit our source files.

3) with 1yr subscription, i get all that is listed on this page -http://jomclassifieds.com/features.html - is that right ?
- Yes, you're correct.

What support options do you provide - like forums/phone/email ?
- We provide 2 way support. You can use our Forum or email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you have some template/ad-ins as well? Are they included in ?
- Yes, our 1 year subscription for $99(JomClassifieds + Quickstart) comes with our DEMO template.

Question before i buy 4 years 2 months ago #2303

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply.

I have Joomla installed so I guess $49 will work for me. I hope all feature, support and updates options are same in both - $99 and $49 option right?

Also, if I buy $49 subscription, does it come with JomClassifieds sample data or it all blank?

Question before i buy 4 years 2 months ago #2304

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
I have Joomla installed so I guess $49 will work for me. I hope all feature, support and updates options are same in both - $99 and $49 option right?

- Yes all feature, support and updates options are same in both - $99 and $49 subscription.

Also, if I buy $49 subscription, does it come with JomClassifieds sample data or it all blank?

- No if you buy $49 subscription, you will not get sample data. Sample data with our demo setup will be available in only $99 subscription.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sujata

Question before i buy 4 years 2 months ago #2307

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks

Question before i buy 4 years 2 months ago #2314

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you please tell me more about the template/quick start that you provide with $99 subscription?

What is the design/look of that template, is that same as in demo that you have on your site or is that different??? If I buy $99 subscription then will you support template customizations or you will only support technically?

These details are no so clear on your site so need to know before i buy. Please confirm ASAP.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Contact us

No.2/A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, 100 Feet Road, SBM Towers, Velachery,Chennai - 600 042,India.
 skype.jomclassifieds

Copyright © 2013-2018 Jomclassifieds.com. All rights reserved. The Joomla! name, and logo are used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies