Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question before i buy

Question before i buy 2 years 8 months ago #2290

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
I am working on a project and want to buy this script for same. Can you please help me with following questions. An early response would be highly appreciated.

1) If I buy 1 yr subscription, I get along with 1 yr support and updates. is that right?
2) If i buy 1 yr subscription, I can remove credits/ads etc and edit source code as i want it for lifetime - is that correct?
3) with 1yr subscription, i get all that is listed on this page -http://jomclassifieds.com/features.html - is that right?

What support options do you provide - like forums/phone/email?

Do you have some template/ad-ins as well? Are they included in
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Question before i buy 2 years 8 months ago #2296

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
1) If I buy 1 yr subscription, I get along with 1 yr support and updates. is that right ?
- Yes, you're correct.

2) If i buy 1 yr subscription, I can remove credits/ads etc and edit source code as i want it for lifetime - is that correct ?
- All our subscription plans allow you to edit our source files.

3) with 1yr subscription, i get all that is listed on this page -http://jomclassifieds.com/features.html - is that right ?
- Yes, you're correct.

What support options do you provide - like forums/phone/email ?
- We provide 2 way support. You can use our Forum or email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Do you have some template/ad-ins as well? Are they included in ?
- Yes, our 1 year subscription for $99(JomClassifieds + Quickstart) comes with our DEMO template.

Question before i buy 2 years 8 months ago #2303

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply.

I have Joomla installed so I guess $49 will work for me. I hope all feature, support and updates options are same in both - $99 and $49 option right?

Also, if I buy $49 subscription, does it come with JomClassifieds sample data or it all blank?

Question before i buy 2 years 8 months ago #2304

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
I have Joomla installed so I guess $49 will work for me. I hope all feature, support and updates options are same in both - $99 and $49 option right?

- Yes all feature, support and updates options are same in both - $99 and $49 subscription.

Also, if I buy $49 subscription, does it come with JomClassifieds sample data or it all blank?

- No if you buy $49 subscription, you will not get sample data. Sample data with our demo setup will be available in only $99 subscription.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sujata

Question before i buy 2 years 8 months ago #2307

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks

Question before i buy 2 years 8 months ago #2314

• Sujata
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you please tell me more about the template/quick start that you provide with $99 subscription?

What is the design/look of that template, is that same as in demo that you have on your site or is that different??? If I buy $99 subscription then will you support template customizations or you will only support technically?

These details are no so clear on your site so need to know before i buy. Please confirm ASAP.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds