Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: payment questions

payment questions 2 years 8 months ago #2109

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
Could we pay you to remove paypal or any other payment options in the software extension. We do not need any type of payment. We have sales people who call the customers & take the payment then we process it manually. We want to then send a link to the customer so that they can place their ad.

A lot of our customers have their own videos. Can the video be placed on the page instead of a YouTube video link? Could we have you change this?

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

payment questions 2 years 8 months ago #2112

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

I have passed your requirements to our customization team. They will check and update you.

Thanks.

payment questions 2 years 8 months ago #2218

Include a payment alternative that is not online, it is very useful especially for those who do not have credit card or do not trust online payments.

I think in the general settings in the options tab of payment options, you should include the option to handle offline payments or include a pluging where we can add text in html with the information to make deposits at the bank or wire transfers.

I hope you can include this functionality

Thank You

payment questions 2 years 8 months ago #2226

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Sure, i will pass this feature to our product management team. They will analyse and add this in future.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds