Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: forgot to ask

forgot to ask 2 years 9 months ago #2034

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

1. Is the template that you currently have for sale Responsive? If not would I have to create a new template?

2. If I buy the quickstart for 99.00 that includes the currently template that you use in the demo - correct? Would every year after the first 12 months be 49.00 or 99.00?

3. Will your new release at end of March or first of April be a lot different, or will it be an easy upgrade with relatively few changes?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

forgot to ask 2 years 9 months ago #2036

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi

1. Is the template that you currently have for sale Responsive? If not would I have to create a new template?

Yes, the template that we sale is Responsive.

2. If I buy the quickstart for 99.00 that includes the currently template that you use in the demo - correct? Would every year after the first 12 months be 49.00 or 99.00?

- Yes the template will exactly look like our Demo and you should pay $49 every year to get continued support and upgrades.

3. Will your new release at end of March or first of April be a lot different, or will it be an easy upgrade with relatively few changes?

- The next version that we release will have 2Checkout payment plugin feature and upgrading your component is simple, just install the new component over the existing installation.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds