Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre Sales Questions

Pre Sales Questions 2 years 9 months ago #2012

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
We sell advertising & list our business advertisers (not consumers) by state, city, then by category. We don't sell objects, we sell advertising only for a select industry & most of our advertisers are service companies, although a few sell products.
1. Can & How do you turn off the monetization portion of the configuration. My company has sales people that call our customers to place ads, we manually process the payment (no shopping cart), then place the ad online for them.
2. Can all the categories & subcategories be changed to fit our needs?
3. We don't want our customers to be able to use the post ads link that you have in the demo. I want to be able to use that tab to set up their page under the category then send them a link to login & change it as much as they want. But not to be able to create or delete the ad. Is that possible? How would I keep the customer from seeing that tab, but I could use it?
4. Under the post ads tab, When clicking on the category of services. Can I change or delete seller type, broker fee, repair type, home, car, services, service type, PRICE, etc?
5. On the demo, under the menu, but above the top banner. What is that line of photos called. Are they new ads, top ads, etc.?
6. Do you have a template yet?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre Sales Questions 2 years 9 months ago #2020

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1. Can & How do you turn off the monetization portion of the configuration. My company has sales people that call our customers to place ads, we manually process the payment (no shopping cart), then place the ad online for them.

- Sure you can do it. Kindly don't add the "Add New Adverts" layout to menu item.

2. Can all the categories & subcategories be changed to fit our needs?

- Yes, you can create your own categories and sub-categories.

3. We don't want our customers to be able to use the post ads link that you have in the demo. I want to be able to use that tab to set up their page under the category then send them a link to login & change it as much as they want. But not to be able to create or delete the ad. Is that possible? How would I keep the customer from seeing that tab, but I could use it?

- You please don't add the "Add New Adverts" layout . So that the Post Advert menu will not available. And you can add the ads manually from your Joomla admin panel.

4. Under the post ads tab, When clicking on the category of services. Can I change or delete seller type, broker fee, repair type, home, car, services, service type, PRICE, etc?

- Sure, you can do it by using our Extra Fields feature. Kindly check our below documentation link.

jomclassifieds.com/adding-extra-fields.html

5. On the demo, under the menu, but above the top banner. What is that line of photos called. Are they new ads, top ads, etc.?

- It is nothing but the Jom Classifieds Adverts module which can be used to display New, Top, Popular ads...

6. Do you have a template yet?

- Currently we have our Demo template for sale. Kindly check the below link.

jomclassifieds.com/buy-now.html

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds