Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre sale questions

Pre sale questions 2 years 10 months ago #1617

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
1. After purchasing extension we don't want the name jomclassifieds listed anywhere, is that possible?
2. Can your company actually install extension & configure the template to look similar to the demo online without payment options for us and if so what would you need from us for a quote?
3. When will shopping cart or other payment options be available?
4. Is the extension fully responsive for joomla 3.2?
5. We already have ad sizes for our customer, would this extension be able to accommodate any specific size ad?
6. We plan to do many websites would we have to pay 49 per year for each site or is it negotiable?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre sale questions 2 years 10 months ago #1618

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1. After purchasing extension we don't want the name jomclassifieds listed anywhere, is that possible?

I assume that you are looking to remove "jomclassifieds" term from the URL. If so, sorry it is not possible.

2. Can your company actually install extension & configure the template to look similar to the demo online without payment options for us and if so what would you need from us for a quote?

Sure, we can help you in make your site as it is in our demo.

3. When will shopping cart or other payment options be available?

The "Pay to Post Ads" feature is already released.

4. Is the extension fully responsive for joomla 3.2?

Yes, Jom Classifieds is full responsive.

5. We already have ad sizes for our customer, would this extension be able to accommodate any specific size ad?

Yes, Jom Classifieds can able to accommodate any specific size ad.

6. We plan to do many websites would we have to pay 49 per year for each site or is it negotiable?

You can use Jom Classifieds in a single domain for a purchase. For another domains, you have to purchase it again.

Thanks.

Pre sale questions 2 years 10 months ago #1623

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
I had asked you the following question & you gave me an answer, but I don't understand what you are saying.

I assume that you are looking to remove "jomclassifieds" term from the URL. If so, sorry it is not possible.

Does that mean that the name "jomclassifieds" is actually in the url? Are there other links in the code? I don't want my competitors to know what software I am using.

Pre sale questions 2 years 10 months ago #1628

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Kindly let me know exactly from where you need to remove Jom Classifieds.

Thanks.

Pre sale questions 2 years 10 months ago #1635

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for all of your help. The current template that we needed we went ahead & purchased it somewhere else. You will probably hear from us again.
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds