Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 question before purchase

2 question before purchase 2 years 11 months ago #1440

I like the look of your Classified Extension. Just learned about it.
Would like to purchase if I can solve these answers

Would I be able to offer FREE Classified Listings for those who register and also I can charge with Paypal a fee for a premium service. I can do both options correct?

Secondly, I am having a web site built and have another Classified Extension and it has suddenly taken very, very, long to load from its links.
My developer checked with the ADmin of that extension and they said my Internet speed might be too slow.
I did a test and my speed is Download 16.25 mbps Upload 1.07 mbps.
Should this be enough for a quick load. And will your extension operate smoothly at these speeds.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2 question before purchase 2 years 11 months ago #1441

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Would I be able to offer FREE Classified Listings for those who register and also I can charge with Paypal a fee for a premium service. I can do both options correct?

Sure, you can offer FREE Classified Listings for those who register and also you can charge for Top Ads (Premium Ads).

Secondly, I am having a web site built and have another Classified Extension and it has suddenly taken very, very, long to load from its links.
My developer checked with the ADmin of that extension and they said my Internet speed might be too slow.
I did a test and my speed is Download 16.25 mbps Upload 1.07 mbps.
Should this be enough for a quick load. And will your extension operate smoothly at these speeds.

Jom Classifieds is made in such a way to load the site quickly. Anyway the Loading time will depend upon your Volume of your site content.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds