Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Several Questions before buying.

Several Questions before buying. 3 years 1 month ago #918

• joomnov
  • Fresh Boarder
1. Do you have any 3.15 templates available that are mobile ready, I like the way the demo looks? If no templates are available for 3.15, will you have any in near future? This would make it so much easier for a novice.
2. Do you have to use the PayPal option to start with or can you take payment from customer, then give them a link for pg created in category & a password & let them just edit as they please?
3. Which payment processing carriers will you install in the future & when will that be?
4. Is this open source or not?
5. Could I have a programmer setup my own payment processing in future within the code?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Several Questions before buying. 3 years 1 month ago #921

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1. Do you have any 3.15 templates available that are mobile ready, I like the way the demo looks? If no templates are available for 3.15, will you have any in near future? This would make it so much easier for a novice.

Jom Classifieds is not a template, it is a joomla component which can be installed in any templates.
Anyway in future we will create templates for jomclassifieds.

2. Do you have to use the PayPal option to start with or can you take payment from customer, then give them a link for pg created in category & a password & let them just edit as they please?

Currently we have PayPal payment system only. Also we have payment only to promote ads and not to post ads. Anyway we are currently developing the concept to "Pay to Post AD" which will be released soon.

3. Which payment processing carriers will you install in the future & when will that be?

In future we have planned to work on Google checkout and 2Co payment systems which wil be followed by others.

4. Is this open source or not?
5. Could I have a programmer setup my own payment processing in future within the code?

Yes Jom Classifieds code is open source where you can edit/develop the code according to your needs. But while you upgrading to our future version version, you will loose all the changes.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds