Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Template Question

Template Question 6 months 1 week ago #6599

• Bob Paff
  • Fresh Boarder
You mention that the Quickstart comes bundled with Joomla and not needed if you already have Joomla.
So, how do I purchase the Classic template if I am buying Basic.
Also, what does the Basic template look like?
It may be what I'm looking for.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template Question 6 months 1 week ago #6600

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
-$49 Basic Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. There will be no specific design, it will based on your template design. The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$99 Quickstart Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for one year.

Thanks.

Template Question 6 months 6 days ago #6613

• Bob Paff
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm still a little confused.
Since I'm on J 3.5.1 and already using Gantry 4.1.27 for the site, do I install the Basic (jomclassifieds_3.2.0.zip) AND a Quickstart package??
Would that not create a problem overwriting Joomla and Gantry files?
Or, do I just install the Basic and have to configure the module positions as you have in the documentation for 'Modern'?
Or, does istalling both files just adds additional instances and configurations to Joomla and Gantry?

Template Question 6 months 5 days ago #6616

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

If you are already installed Joomla, then you need just install the Basic and have to configure the module positions. If you find any difficulties, please mail your site URL, Joomla admin username and password and FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will do it for you.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds