Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Regarding Locations...

Regarding Locations... 6 months 4 weeks ago #6298

• Brian
  • Fresh Boarder

I am looking for a specific feature regarding locations. I have to give you an example because other than it being an "Advanced Google Map Feature" I am not sure what it's real name would be. Background, I will be running a global classifieds portal, so locations are a very important feature, as well as navigation as the next most important feature, but let me get right to my point in the following example for the location feature on how it should work.

Example: In the Admin Area, there should be no place to add the locations, why? Because the locations will be added based on the "Post an ad page". This is done by the location fields on the "Post an ad page"...So for example: On the "Post ad page" you will have the google map feature integrated, you can click on a map location or enter the exact location in a auto-complete text box showing the exact location by google. When the ad is approved on the website, the search feature will show only those locations that have ads posted to them. Got it?

Do you have a plugin / module to make your classifieds theme work that way? This is highly a recommended feature by many people across many cms, but I only know of premiumpress on wordpress that support this method, but their theme is not that good imo.

Hope you understand.
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Regarding Locations... 6 months 3 weeks ago #6301

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 287
Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting Jomclassifieds.

We got your point and sure we can add this feature for you once you purchase Jomclassifieds. You need to add Location in admin panel. It will automatically detected and saved from Post Ad form.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds