Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Free Plan & Premium Plan - Promotions

Free Plan & Premium Plan - Promotions 1 year 10 months ago #4742

• pureocean
  • Fresh Boarder
May I know how the advert module work with different type of the membership

As I know that where are 4 type of membership but I not so sure what is the concept between those plan

May i know what is the differences for all the plan so that I can have a better understanding on placing the right plan for my new classified if I purchase.

1. Only Free Plan to post ads.
2. Free plan to post ad and user can pay and Promote (Top Ads) the Ad.
3. Can Have both Free Plan and premium plan without Promotion.
4. Can Have both Free Plan and premium plan and can promote it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Free Plan & Premium Plan - Promotions 1 year 10 months ago #4745

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

You can select the membership plan that you need to display in the Jomclassifieds Advert module. You will have this option in our Jomclassifieds Advert module.

1. Only Free Plan to post ads.
2. Free plan to post ad and user can pay and Promote (Top Ads) the Ad.
3. Can Have both Free Plan and premium plan without Promotion.
4. Can Have both Free Plan and premium plan and can promote it.

- All the above is possible with Jomclassifieds.

$49 Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$79 Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. The support and updates will be provided for two years.

$99 Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$129 Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for two years.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds