Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What is inside the package?

What is inside the package? 1 year 10 months ago #4739

• Nick
  • Fresh Boarder
I go to buy 2 year subscription for 79$ and just wanted to know...inside the package...do u have a Joomla 3.0 already and template as you have it on classic version or no?
Many thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is inside the package? 1 year 10 months ago #4740

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Thanks for contacting Jomclassifieds. You will have Jomclassifieds for both joomla 2.5 and joomla 3.0. But you will not get the Quickstart packages in $79 subscription. Please check below.

$49 Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$79 Subscription - You can download only our Jomclassifieds component and install it in your Joomla admin and use it. The support and updates will be provided for two years.

$99 Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for one year.

$129 Subscription - You can download our Jomclassifieds component and Quickstart package (Quickstart package is nothing but the default joomla package with Jomclassifieds installed in it already). After installing the Quickstart package, it will exactly look like our demos (demo.jomclassifieds.com/ or demo.jomclassifieds.com/modern/ ). The support and updates will be provided for two years.

For further queries, please contact us.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

What is inside the package? 1 year 10 months ago #4741

• Nick
  • Fresh Boarder
so, in other words...templates what you use as modern and as classic demos are in Quickstart package, right or it's default Joomla 3.X templates?
(sorry for asking maybe silly question that but just did not work with J.3.X yet but want to run a site on this platform)

What is inside the package? 1 year 10 months ago #4743

• Super User
  • Administrator
The Quickstart packages are developed using the Joomla 3.x default template prostar.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick

What is inside the package? 1 year 1 week ago #6035

Hi,

Does the basic package (49$) include the modern and the classic examples?
My goal is to modify the existing modern example to fit my requirement, what do I need to buy?

Thanks.

What is inside the package? 1 year 1 week ago #6036

• Super User
  • Administrator
Dear Customer,

Does the basic package (49$) include the modern and the classic examples?
My goal is to modify the existing modern example to fit my requirement, what do I need to buy?

- No, you will get only our component, modules and plugins for Basic Subscription ($49). You need to purchase our Quickstart Basic ($99) to get modern and classic quickstart packages.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds