Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My wishlist for a "local" classified script

My wishlist for a "local" classified script 1 year 11 months ago #4647

• Øystein Thune
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
When my users access my classified website I would like to have a geo ip location script (eg. geoip from maxmind) to automatic show classifieds that's in his area (city - maybe show a google map with markers) with a possibilty to limit search based on categories. The reason for this is that people are tired of sending stuff with the post. It cost money...

If there are no classifieds in his area I would like him to register his email and check one or more categories of interest to get an AUTOMATIC email notification when an ad is posted in his area and in his category of interest (building a valuable email database for marketing).

If he wants to add a new listing I would like the user to be able to have an simple way to announce his listing to his facebook, twitter and Google+ friends (this kind of free advertising of my classified site in social media would be genius).

It is important to differ (visually) between a private ad and a company selling new stuff, but this may be possible in the advertising plans.

This would be good features that I believe lots of people would be interested in and help you increase your sale. I would certainly buy the script because there aren't any competitors with these features :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My wishlist for a "local" classified script 1 year 11 months ago #4657

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and interest on our product. Sure, we will pass this and suggest this features to our product management team.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Øystein Thune

My wishlist for a "local" classified script 1 year 11 months ago #4667

• Øystein Thune
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I will buy a license anyway to support your product development :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Super User

My wishlist for a "local" classified script 1 year 11 months ago #4668

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Thanks... :)
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds