Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A couple of quick questions

A couple of quick questions 2 years 2 months ago #3766

• Dave Allen
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing JOM classifieds for my website.

I was wondering if there is a feature that would allow guests to post ads on my website, however being the ad is public, an administrator would have to go in and approve that the ad is safe to be posted?

As for the membership/paid ads, how does this section work?

I would like to have a premium ad where customers would have to pay 5 dollars to post there ad, once the money is received, and the ad is approved - then the admin can manually add the ad to the website, is this feature available with JOM Classifieds?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A couple of quick questions 2 years 2 months ago #3769

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Thanks for contacting Jomclassifieds.

I was wondering if there is a feature that would allow guests to post ads on my website, however being the ad is public, an administrator would have to go in and approve that the ad is safe to be posted?

- Yes, guest users can post ad and you can disable Auto publish. So that you manually publish the ads.

I would like to have a premium ad where customers would have to pay 5 dollars to post there ad, once the money is received, and the ad is approved - then the admin can manually add the ad to the website, is this feature available with JOM Classifieds?

- Yes, you can set $5 to post ads and after Ad owners paid, you can manually publish the ads.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds