Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pre order questions

Pre order questions 2 years 3 months ago #3645

• Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I'm thinking about buy this component and I have some questions.

1. If I buy the quickstart version, but I already have a joomla page and I just want to use the modern version is it possible to install it to my page?

2. Premium ads. As I saw in the documentation there is a price for the top ads, and if the user buy a membership he will pay for a 10 days membership the 10 days x top ad price. Is it possible to give one more factor to it? I would like to give some discount for the members. I mean if the buy 10 days they got 10 percent discount so: 10 days x top ad price x 0,9 or something like this. If the program does not contain it now is it possibe to give this value to only my site with the support team?

If these two things can work I'm ready to buy the 2 years version with quickstart package...
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pre order questions 2 years 3 months ago #3651

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1. If I buy the quickstart version, but I already have a joomla page and I just want to use the modern version is it possible to install it to my page?

- Actually the Quickstart package is nothing but a Joomla package with our component pre-installed. It can be installed as a fresh Joomla installation. But once you purchase, we can do it for you manually in your site as you expect.

2. Premium ads. As I saw in the documentation there is a price for the top ads, and if the user buy a membership he will pay for a 10 days membership the 10 days x top ad price. Is it possible to give one more factor to it? I would like to give some discount for the members. I mean if the buy 10 days they got 10 percent discount so: 10 days x top ad price x 0,9 or something like this. If the program does not contain it now is it possible to give this value to only my site with the support team?

- Sorry, the discount feature is not available. But we can add this feature for you with a minimal customization charge.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds