Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Membership/Premium Ad

Membership/Premium Ad 2 years 9 months ago #1891

I am currently building a directory website where people getting married should be able to register with the site and search the directory for wedding products/services E.G.
• dresses, cakes, shoes, rings...
• wedding articles and wedding culture
• and use the blog or chat features

Also, wedding suppliers should be able to purchase one of the three membership/subscription plans (bronze, silver, gold each offering different options) in order to advertise their products/services within the directory.

Can I set-up these membership/subscription plans using the JD Classified module?

If not, can I use A: other third party membership module, and B: Would it be an easy process to integrate the two?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Membership/Premium Ad 2 years 9 months ago #1898

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Sure you have feature to add different memberships in Jom Classifieds.

The memberships will differ with the number of days the users can display the adverts in your site.

Thanks.

Membership/Premium Ad 2 years 9 months ago #1906

I want to have three memberships/premium plans, bronze, silver, gold which suppliers can purchase. Can my users purchase these memberships/premium plans without the need for a third party membership module.

If so how do I offer these plan on my page?

Each plan will offer different features. for example, the Bronze plan will allow you to upload one image into your ad, but the Silver will allow four and the Gold, ten image uploads.

Can we configure the module tp set the images allowed for each plan.

Membership/Premium Ad 2 years 9 months ago #1911

• Super User
  • Administrator
Dear Customer,

Sure, you can add different memberships like Gold, Silver, Bronze.. To do this kindly click the premium tab under Components--> Jom Classifieds--> Premium.

But the plans will based on the number of days the ad displayed in your site. for example, the Bronze plan will allow to display the ads for one month where silver can display the ad two months...

Thanks.

Membership/Premium Ad 2 years 9 months ago #1930

Many thanks, Please forgive my persistence, but will a users be able to then purchase one of these plan/memberships before they create an ad?

What I want is to display the plan/membership on a page called 'advertise with us' a user can select and purchase one of the plan/membership via PayPal > get redirected back to their profile area > then at this point create their ad...

Membership/Premium Ad 2 years 9 months ago #1933

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hi,

Please check our flow for posting ads.

1. Users can login and summit ad.
2. After submission, it will redirect to the member page which is create by you in the joomla admin.
3. Here users can select a membership and pay for it.
4. After payment the ad will be displayed.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Super User.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds