Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The ads premium and expiry date

The ads premium and expiry date 2 years 10 months ago #1722

• Jonny
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm testing the siteweb before switching to present to customers.

1 - I tried using the administrator panel, to enter a date for the announcement at the top (premium), but if you do a search by category, the ads do not appear on top, but in the list of free ads, the only distinction is the yellow star . :(

2 - If we assign a expiry date of the ads at the top, why it remains in the same state even after have expired? is always with the yellow star. :(
Even for the display (premium) does not work, because the ads featured that have expiration remain in the display? :(

3 - I have a display at the top of the site (like in your demo), after the search, it's possibile filter the contents of that diaply based on the search results? Similar to the related, but belong only to the display above, and then make them appear in the same display.....
I chack that this happens if I open details an ad, displays only the Related ads to premium. (it's possible do this after you have done the research and without having to open an ad in the details?)

I await reply,
Best regards
Jonny
;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The ads premium and expiry date 2 years 10 months ago #1723

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1 - I tried using the administrator panel, to enter a date for the announcement at the top (premium), but if you do a search by category, the ads do not appear on top, but in the list of free ads, the only distinction is the yellow star .

The feature to list the Top Ads at the top while searching is not available in Jom Classifieds. Anyway we will analyse and add this in future.

2 - If we assign a expiry date of the ads at the top, why it remains in the same state even after have expired? is always with the yellow star.
Even for the display (premium) does not work, because the ads featured that have expiration remain in the display?

We checked in our site and it seems that the state changed to unpublished after the ad expired and the Start also removed. So please explain your issue more in detail with screenshot.

3 - I have a display at the top of the site (like in your demo), after the search, it's possibile filter the contents of that diaply based on the search results? Similar to the related, but belong only to the display above, and then make them appear in the same display.....
I chack that this happens if I open details an ad, displays only the Related ads to premium. (it's possible do this after you have done the research and without having to open an ad in the details?

I will pass your above requirement to our product management team. They will analyse and add this in Future.

Thanks.

The ads premium and expiry date 2 years 10 months ago #1724

• Jonny
  • Fresh Boarder
1 - Your reply: The feature to list the Top Ads at the top while searching is not available in Jom Classifieds. Anyway we will analyse and add this in future.

I don't understand the ad appears at the top of search results. If customers pay to come at the top, when he have this? Only by clicking on "single category" of mainmenu (chack your demo), but to "all ads" in the mainmenu (check your demo) ads not appear at the top? What is the difference between mainmenu "single category" and "all adverts"?
If I choose a category from the menu on the left, the ads premiun (at the top) don't appears at the top?

2 - We checked in our site and it seems that the state changed to unpublished after the ad expired and the Start also removed. So please explain your issue more in detail with screenshot.

The ad is still on display today is January 29. The setting in the screenshot I have set in the admin panel, but I think this isn't a problem.

I await reply, Thank you very much
Jonny

The ads premium and expiry date 2 years 10 months ago #1725

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Regarding the #1, Most of our customers like the way that have done now. Anyway we can change it for you. So kindly send the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

1. Your site URL.
2. Your site FTP details.
3. Your Joomla admin username and password.

Regarding #2, We checked in our site and it seems that the ad unpublished when we change the date in the admin. So kindly check the above details. So that we can check and fix it.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds