Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Add new promotions and other promotion features

Add new promotions and other promotion features 1 year 2 months ago #5909

Hei, only after purchasing your component did I notice we are unable to add more promotions. This is rather disappointing as we were counting on this feature to make additional revenue.

I notice there are a lot of requests on your forum for this feature. You mention that such a feature would require a user to edit the code of the component, but why not add it to module positions? Why not supply a module, which can be published on various sections of the site and then a user can select various "Promotional positions"?

It would be great to have like a home page banner promotional area, sidebar, bottom, footer, to just name a few.

Besides that, what about being able to select promotional spots based on time? I see you cannot even change the time the only existing 'Top Ad' displays. How long does that 'Top Ad' stay active? 7 days? 11 days? 30 days?

Also, how does a user select to promote his ad when posting an ad, I don't see this option in the frontend. It seems it is only available after an ad is posted, but then how do I make users aware of this facility? I think it should be an option to promote an ad while posting an ad.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Add new promotions and other promotion features 1 year 2 months ago #5911

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

First of all please check our below blogs to set different design for each memberships and promotion.

jomclassifieds.com/blog/82-how-to-set-ba...each-membership.html

jomclassifieds.com/blog/83-how-to-set-ba...-for-promotions.html

And you can filter by memberships and promotions in our Jomclassifieds Adverts module and display it in different positions. Kindly check the below documentation link.

jomclassifieds.com/adverts-module.html

Thanks.

Add new promotions and other promotion features 1 year 2 months ago #5912

Hi, thanks for that, but this still does not solve the issue of not having more promotion options?

Add new promotions and other promotion features 1 year 2 months ago #5913

• Super User
  • Administrator
Sorry, this feature is not available. If you need it, please contact our customization team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.

Add new promotions and other promotion features 1 year 2 months ago #5914

That really is a pity. The one thing that would have made this component really great, and you don't have it.

Add new promotions and other promotion features 1 year 2 months ago #5915

• Super User
  • Administrator
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will pass this to our product management team and suggest them to add this feature in future.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds