Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: more flexibility

more flexibility 1 year 10 months ago #4787

When creating a new Premium membership I would like to have the possibility to set a price depending on the sold price
1€ between 1000 and 5000€
2€ > 5000€
free < 1000€

thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

more flexibility 1 year 10 months ago #4788

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Sorry, it is not possible to charge based on the sold price. If you need it, please contact our customization team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks.

more flexibility 1 year 10 months ago #4789

if someone is selling a product for 10€ or 10 000€ you cannot charge the same price , that's a normal feature

also I don't want to use membership based on time , I want to charge 1€ per ads l (only for registered users) and no membership at all, it will never work (in Europe) nobody wants a membership

more flexibility 1 year 10 months ago #4791

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

if someone is selling a product for 10€ or 10 000€ you cannot charge the same price , that's a normal feature

- Sorry, the feature to charge based on the selling price is currently not available in Jomclassifieds. But we will pass this to our product management team where they will analyse and add this in future.

also I don't want to use membership based on time , I want to charge 1€ per ads l (only for registered users) and no membership at all, it will never work (in Europe) nobody wants a membership

- You please create a membership plan with Max Ads "1" and set price as 1 EURO. So that your users should pay for every ad that he post.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Erick Boileau
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds