Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Queries

Queries 2 years 7 months ago #2585

Hi,

I have the following queries:

1) I have purchased the Theme and on the following page the comment section is getting cut, I want to adjust the width where can I do that?
unimart.com.au/index.php/my-ads/advert/10-room-to-share

2) And if I need to execute the Logout action using a click event on a Logout link, can you point me to the code for it.

3) I am not receiving an email when an Ad is posted, how can I enable this, and if the functionality doesn't exist where will be the best place in the code to develop this.

Please assist.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Queries 2 years 7 months ago #2588

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

For facebook comment issue,

kindly open the default.php from the path Root->components->com_jomclassifieds->views->advert->tmpl->default.php

In this file search the below code,
<div class="fb-comments" data-href="<?php echo JURI::getInstance()->toString(); ?>" data-num-posts="<?php echo $config->fbcommentscount; ?>"  data-colorscheme="<?php echo $config->fbcommentscolor; ?>"></div>

And replace it by the following code,
<div class="fb-comments" data-href="<?php echo JURI::getInstance()->toString(); ?>" data-width="475" data-num-posts="<?php echo $config->fbcommentscount; ?>"  data-colorscheme="<?php echo $config->fbcommentscolor; ?>"></div>

- Also the user will not receive mail while posting Ads. If you need to develop, please check the below files.
Root-->components-->com_jomclassifieds-->models-->user.php
Root-->components-->com_jomclassifieds-->etc-->email.php

Thanks.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds