Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Some Images displayed Vertically

Some Images displayed Vertically 2 years 8 months ago #2246

• Abu Said
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
When user post ad some of the images displayed vertically on the advert gallery. I found other posts regarding this issue but I don't see the solution posted in forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some Images displayed Vertically 2 years 8 months ago #2250

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

This issue is due to the images that your post. If they add the image which has more height, then the image looks vertically.

Thanks.

Some Images displayed Vertically 2 years 8 months ago #2252

• Abu Said
  • Fresh Boarder
This is an important issue guys you'll need to find a quick solution for this! The component needs to handle and scale all sort of images properly. It would be really ridiculous to tell a user how they should take the images before posting ads or defining the height of the images before posting.
I'm now seeing the component is lacking some of the essential features which are important for our users, please check all your competitors out there they got this right. How could you sort this out? :(

Some Images displayed Vertically 2 years 8 months ago #2253

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Jom Classifieds have an option to Re-create images. Kindly check the performance tuning tab in your admin under Components->Jomclassifieds->General configuration. Here set the width and height of the images and Re-create the images in the Adverts tab. If still you have issues, please change the resize method and check.

Hope this help you.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds