Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Posting ads on frontend

Posting ads on frontend 1 year 4 months ago #5642

Aclly I want add ads button and form on frontend .Is it available in my basic package($49)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Posting ads on frontend 1 year 4 months ago #5643

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Kindly let me know what do you mean "Ads Button and form"? Do you mean ad posting form? if so it is possible with our basic subscription ($49) itself.

Thanks.

Posting ads on frontend 10 months 2 weeks ago #6139

Hi,

I put correctly a add new adver and go to your Dashboard links to let my customers put a new ad or change existing ads, thank you to your help.

When they access for first time, jomclassified correctly ask new users to login,

but it seem to not give the choice to logout.

There's a way to put a button Exit / logout in the same area, when my customers can clic to logout finish to publish /change their adverts?

I can put a logout button in others area of my web site, but customers of course try to find a logout button in the same area where they can login.

I don't have joomla- expert customers!
I read you documentation carefully but i don't find how to do this.
Can you help me in this?

Thank you in advance!!!!! :-)

Posting ads on frontend 10 months 1 week ago #6144

• Super User
  • Administrator
Dear Customer,

Actually if you set "NO" to "Allow guest users to post ad", the users need to register to post ads. So when new user try to post ad, we will redirect to login page. Once they logged it, we will allow them to post ad. We can't redirect to login page while the registered user try to post ad. You need to have a separate log in module (Joomla have default login module) to allow users to logout.

Thanks for understanding.

Posting ads on frontend 10 months 1 week ago #6145

Hi, I put correctly a Joomla login form, but i have a problem:

NOW in my ads I have a single button for logout, (Joomla preconfiguret logout button) but 2 modules for login.

In reality, I think I miss something, or there's a missing button for logout in JomClassified!!!

You can see my problem in my website below. You can login, or register (but in the same page you have a double login form)

and, after login, you can logout, but there's only one Logout button.

I'd like - it's enought important to me - one single login form and one single logout button.

If I suspend login form of joomla, with JomClassified I can login (or register) correctly, but not logout.

It's me or it's a JomClassified bug?

Here is the double login problem (to wich follow pages with a single logout button)

www.abcmaremma.it/it/component/users/?vi...L2Rhc2hib2FyZC5odG1s

I read carefully documentation, and a lot of post here in this forum, but not find an answer.

If it's a bug, a can wait for a patch, I prefer wait and not pay additional amount for it.

Thank you!

Posting ads on frontend 10 months 1 week ago #6151

• Super User
  • Administrator
Dear Customer,

Kindly send your Joomla admin username and password and FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and fix it.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds