Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problems:

Problems: 1 year 9 months ago #4919

1 - The jquery is giving conflict with my template. And when I disable the jqueryo contact the advertiser does not work. How to solve this?
2 - When creating the cities everything works ok. By including another city after already inserted some ads, the location field does not work anymore. How to solve this?
3 - Where do I change the time the ad was inserted so that it appears in my language and not in English? (e.g. 27 minutes ago)
Thanks & Regards,
Marcia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problems: 1 year 9 months ago #4925

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Dear Customer,

Apology for the delayed response.

1 - The jquery is giving conflict with my template. And when I disable the jqueryo contact the advertiser does not work. How to solve this?

- Kindly send the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and fix it.
1. Your site URL.
2. Joomla admin username and password.
3. Your site FTP details.

2 - When creating the cities everything works ok. By including another city after already inserted some ads, the location field does not work anymore. How to solve this?

- Could be please explain this issue more in detail. So that we will check and fix it.

3 - Where do I change the time the ad was inserted so that it appears in my language and not in English? (e.g. 27 minutes ago)

- You can change these in the below file.

en-GB.com_jomclassifieds.ini file from the below path,

root /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_jomclassifieds.ini

If still you have any issues, please send your site URL, FTP details and Joomla admin access. So that we wwill check and update you.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds