Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: offline payments plugin

offline payments plugin 2 years 2 months ago #4045

could anyone explains to me what the offline payment is used for ... i mean what can i do with it and how ... no documentation on using that ...!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

offline payments plugin 2 years 2 months ago #4061

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

Goto Extensions ⇒ Plugin Manager ⇒ Jom Classifieds-Offline

This payment plugin helps user to pay offline with their own bank credentials.Admin can enable or disable this option if required.Once advertisers choose this option,then this plugin will display the mandatory fields to be filled by them.

Thanks.

offline payments plugin 2 years 1 month ago #4075

Hi,

1. I have enabled the plugin and filled the info about the account but the payment info shows some general info about the offline payment:
imtp.me/8bxm0250b.p
imtp.me/8bxn0250b.p

2. Plus, shouldn't the ad be in some paused state so that the administrator could enable it after receiving the payment?

3. Is there a way to register and pay for the membership without submitting the ad first?

offline payments plugin 2 years 1 month ago #4082

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

1. I have enabled the plugin and filled the info about the account but the payment info shows some general info about the offline payment:

- The payment info will be displayed only after submitting the ad.

2. Plus, shouldn't the ad be in some paused state so that the administrator could enable it after receiving the payment?

- The ads will be in unpublished status, the admin should enable it after receiving the payment through bank. Anyway we will suggest a pause status for these ads in future.

3. Is there a way to register and pay for the membership without submitting the ad first?

- Sorry, this feature is not available.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds