Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tab not displayed ad expiry

Tab not displayed ad expiry 2 years 8 months ago #2293

hello: me not on the general configuration eyelash follows: Ad expire Moved to premium tab, how can I fix this tab expirations no longer listed, I need urgent solution. Porm other hand you have to improve the support bracket, a forum is not enough. thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tab not displayed ad expiry 2 years 8 months ago #2299

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our previous versions doesn't have paid memberships, so we made option to configure the expiry duration of adverts in 'General configuration' panel itself. But, when we started adding paid memberships, we felt it's irrelevant to keep this option in this panel and so, we moved it to the premium menu under a FREE membership plan.

- Login to your Joomla admin

- Go to Components => Jom Classifieds => Premium

- Under 'Membership' table, you should see a FREE membership plan. Click edit this plan to configure the expiry days as you need.

- That's it.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Super User.

Tab not displayed ad expiry 2 years 8 months ago #2305

understanding your explanation, but could not collect the component memberships is useless. I need a component where you can charge for placing advertisements and that these advertisements are renewed automatically for paying users. a solution to collect the ads are no gimme. :angry:

Tab not displayed ad expiry 2 years 8 months ago #2306

• Super User
  • Administrator
Actually we could not able to get your query clearly. Are you using any translator?

- Do you need to disable the Free ad posting?

If yes, then you just goto to the premium tab and edit the Free membership and change the plan plan name and amount and save it. Kindly check the below video for more details.

Thanks.

Tab not displayed ad expiry 2 years 8 months ago #2310

I've fixed the problem. Moreover integreis I recommend you as a payment system has ads manager, where you can buy credits to upload ads to the top positions. Or you can also look at the collection system has this web ads: www.milanuncios.com/
would be interesting to have something. Thanks Regards :)

Tab not displayed ad expiry 2 years 8 months ago #2312

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hi,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion to add credit system for payment. I will pass this to our product management team. They will analyse and add this feature in future.

Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.838 seconds