Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: need help in installation

need help in installation 3 years 1 week ago #1315

• ahmed
  • Fresh Boarder
dear sir

i decided to buy jom classified extension for joomla 2.5

but i need help as i am new user in Joomla and website developing

1- i am having host in godaddy.com , but when i installed joomla it give me (delete installation folder) and it doesnt give me the link of delete . so what is folder name of installation .

2- do i need to install your product as extension in joomla template or your product works as a full website ?

3- can i configer it and change its look , and can i have support online to do that through youtube or something like that but far from coding as i dont use codes. ??

4- can i have home page as introduction to my website then have a link to get the visitor into my market ??

if yes , can i have help from you to do that ? even through link of youtube movie learning me hoe to do it .

thanks wait your response as soon as possible
The administrator has disabled public write access.

need help in installation 3 years 1 week ago #1320

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1- i am having host in godaddy.com , but when i installed joomla it give me (delete installation folder) and it doesnt give me the link of delete . so what is folder name of installation .

The Name of the folder is "installation".

2- do i need to install your product as extension in joomla template or your product works as a full website ?

Jom Classifieds is a Extension for Joomla and it is not a template or full site.

3- can i configure it and change its look , and can i have support online to do that through youtube or something like that but far from coding as i dont use codes. ??

You can change the Jom Classifieds codes according to your need. But we will not do it for you. We can help you in installing the Jom Classifieds and if you have any issues with in Jom Classifieds, we will fix it.

4- can i have home page as introduction to my website then have a link to get the visitor into my market ??

This should be checked with your template that you are going to use. Again Jom Classifieds is not a template, it is extension for Joomla.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds