Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Installation and Configuration

Installation and Configuration 3 years 2 months ago #686

• Andre
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I bought and installed Jom Classifieds today and have 2 installation files in the download. The second one seems to be for Joomla 3..... After installation I created the categories and followed the instructions. I have a website with multiple components and is not new to Joomla. When I created the menu item, I got Server Error in the front end. I uninstalled and re installed, but the same problem persists. the Categories I created are obviously gone now, but I cannot redo them unless I know the component is working on my site.
Could you please supply the server requirements for the component as I do not seem to find it on your site.
Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installation and Configuration 3 years 2 months ago #690

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Apologies. Our Joomla 3.x version is still in beta mode and we are releasing our stable version this week-end. Issue could be with the beta version but I'm not able to get this issue in my server. So, could you get me your Joomla! admin and Server FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can troubleshoot for the solution.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.329 seconds