Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Install translation

Install translation 4 years 10 months ago #374

I have translated all files in the language pack installs fine, but is going all in English, what should I do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Install translation 4 years 10 months ago #379

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
Kindly check whether you have made your language as default under Extensions--> Language Manager.

After making your language as default, please logout your joomla admin and login again and check.

Install translation 4 years 10 months ago #381

I check that spanish as default lenguage at back-end, now the component show spanish at front-end and english in the banck-end, but in the extensions>lenguage spanish is the lenguage default in the back- end and front-end.

Install translation 4 years 10 months ago #382

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
Seems to be a strange issue. Kindly send your joomla admin access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and update you.

Install translation 4 years 10 months ago #384

In the download file for translation just put the 2.0.0 version... i think this is the problem...

Install translation 4 years 10 months ago #385

I can´t put back-end in spanish, i try to put the spanish file with the name en-GB but doesn´t work...
Any idea?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Contact us

No.2/A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, 100 Feet Road, SBM Towers, Velachery,Chennai - 600 042,India.
 skype.jomclassifieds

Copyright © 2013-2018 Jomclassifieds.com. All rights reserved. The Joomla! name, and logo are used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies