Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Missing of theJomSocial plugin

Missing of theJomSocial plugin 1 year 11 months ago #4602

Dear Respected,

1. After download Jom Classifieds i have found that JomSocial plugin is missing. So please from where i should download.
2. another the login form is not working properly. Its shows that link send to your an email but not sending. I tried many time with different an email user accounts. Still is not working.
3. How I can post ads from front end of my websites. Its not working. Please advise me.

Ubaidullah Azimi
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Missing of theJomSocial plugin 1 year 11 months ago #4605

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1. After download Jom Classifieds i have found that JomSocial plugin is missing. So please from where i should download.

- Just login to your account at jomclassifieds.com.
- Click "Download Jomclassifieds" menu under "User Menu" section.
- Please unzip the package first and you will have two folders named as 2.5 and 3.x and two zip files "communitybuilder_jomclassifieds_plugin.zip" and "plg_community_jomclassifieds.zip".
- Install the packages inside the 2.5 and 3.x folders in your Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.x sites respectively.
- To install the JomSocial plugin, check jomclassifieds.com/jomsocial-plugin.html
- To install the Community Builder plugin, check jomclassifieds.com/integrate-with-cb.html
- That's it.

2. another the login form is not working properly. Its shows that link send to your an email but not sending. I tried many time with different an email user accounts. Still is not working.

- Are you speaking about Contact Advertiser or Registration form? Because in login form there will not be any mail sent. Also please provide your site URL and Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and update you.

3. How I can post ads from front end of my websites. Its not working. Please advise me.

--Login to your Joomla! back end.
--Select Menus ⇒ Menu Manager ⇒ Main Menu ⇒ Add New Menu Item.

Menu Title : The title of the menu to be displayed in menu bar.
Menu Item Type: Select ⇒ Jom Classifieds and then select the type of menu item .
Link : Once the menu item type is selected,link field gets filled.

Finally save the fave and check the menu in front-end. If still you have any issues, please provide the below details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will check and update you.

1. Your site URL.
2. Joomla admin username and password.
3. Your site FTP details.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Super User. Reason: Changed Package Name
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds