Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Categories Styling

Categories Styling 2 years 7 months ago #2560

Hi there

I'm using Joomla 3.3.0. and using Joomlart's Teline IV template. I'm having a small problem with the styling of the categories. The site isn't live so I cannot give you ftp details but I have attached a picture so you can see what I mean.

Is there a way to change the icon to 60px X 60px. I've changed it in the configuration but it still stays the way you see it in the screenshot. There's also these little dots after each category.

I'm also having a problem with the pictures in the listing, they don't appear even though I upload them. See image attached.

Please assist.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Categories Styling 2 years 7 months ago #2565

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Changing categories Icon size

- Go to Components => Jom Classifieds => Categories
- Select all your parent categories and click 'Recreate Thumb Images' available at the top-left of your page.
- Then check at your front-end.

Hope, your issue is solved. If still the issue remains, then your template's CSS code should be overwriting our values and I need your live site link in order to check and provide the exact solution.

Removing little dots in categories list,

- Try adding the following code in your template.css
div#jomclassifieds .treeview .child li.node a {background:transparent !important;}
Images missing in detail view,

- I doubt there should be a JS conflict. All your issues are related to CSS & JS conflict with your template. Please understand, it's very hard to provide the exact solution without seeing your live site in such conflict cases. So, can you host your site live and share me the link.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Super User.

Categories Styling 2 years 7 months ago #2568

How do I message you with the details ?

Categories Styling 2 years 7 months ago #2569

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Kindly mail your details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds