Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Annual fee and email about inserting advertisement

Annual fee and email about inserting advertisement 2 years 7 months ago #2426

Hello,
I have a few questions for you.
I want to create classifieds website for small project, for which I have the following questions (requirements).

1) Clients can advertise their offers and read adrvertisements (or contact details of the client that put advertisement) only after payment of the annual fee. This fee will guarantee them access to the advertising server.

2) The advertising pages will contain several categories, each category can choose to follow. If the client puts an advertisement in this category, followers receive email about inserting advertisement.

Thank you very much for the answer.
Martin F.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Annual fee and email about inserting advertisement 2 years 7 months ago #2431

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

1) Clients can advertise their offers and read adrvertisements (or contact details of the client that put advertisement) only after payment of the annual fee. This fee will guarantee them access to the advertising server.

- You can make the client to post ad after the payment. But to view the ads, the client no need to pay.

2) The advertising pages will contain several categories, each category can choose to follow. If the client puts an advertisement in this category, followers receive email about inserting advertisement.

- Sorry, the above feature is not available in Jom Classifieds.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin Fiala
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds