Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Search Module Assigned to category

Search Module Assigned to category 2 years 8 months ago #2091

Hi,

I added JC category to a menu, example: classifieds/ houses for rent. When i go onto that page I have assigned search module to the right as well as joomla custom html modules advertising topics in houses to rent... My problem is that when i use the search to navigate to something else but from my page houses to rent, the custom modules I have assigned for houses of rent are showing up to on other categories...

How can I have my Search module on a separate url rather than extending the url (classifieds/houses-for-rent/search.html?option=com_jomclassifieds&view..........)

So if I can have the url of searches (classifieds/search.html?option=com_jomclassifieds&view....) stay the same no matter what menu page the search module is assigned?? that would be great! If not, is there a way i can disable the custom html module if the url extends? exampe houses-for-rent (show) houses-for-rent/search.... (not show(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Search Module Assigned to category 2 years 8 months ago #2093

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Dear Customer,

Kindly send the below details to admin @jomclassifieds.com . So that we can check and fix it.

1. Your site URL.
2. Joomla admin username and password.
3. Your site FTP details.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds