Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I want an extension which.....

I want an extension which..... 2 years 9 months ago #1967

I need an extension which everyone (public) can edit an advertisement(I have made these forms at rsform pro extension), then taking, a code may be searching the adv at my site and seeing if there are offers in their advs.
Same fields with basic information of the advertisement I would like to look at everyone ( frond-end), but same others like telephone or address fields I would to seem only at register users(professional).
I want the register users have the right to give their offers which would appear below the advert, then taking automatically for me the telephone and address information. They would can give offers and take specific information ( address, telephoned) if they had paid me first. I would like to charge them a certain fixed sum for every offer that they put.
I also want to have advanced search and import/export csv.
* I have bought rsform pro extension.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I want an extension which..... 2 years 9 months ago #1968

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

I need an extension which everyone (public) can edit an advertisement(I have made these forms at rsform pro extension), then taking, a code may be searching the adv at my site and seeing if there are offers in their advs.

I assume that you need your public users to post ads. If so, sorry this feature is not available. In Jom Classifieds only registered users can post ads.

We don't have the feature to hide the Contact details and also the option for the registered users to provide offer is not possible.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds