Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Use as a directory

Use as a directory 4 years 5 months ago #1584

Hello,
I'm using jomclassifieds components and module for one of my project, a scientific directory, with a profile (advert) for each one.

Jomclassifieds is very usefull, but I have two question to finalize my project.

First one, tadaaaaa, lol, can I create a texte zone in my form, because scientific needs have a spécific space to indicate their publication, magazine or scientifics forum, with a year, a city and a name for each one.
It could be a texte zone with few rules (height: 300px minimum). Do you see what I mean ??

And the second question, ^^, may I use in the joomclassifieds form a joomla editor, like JCE (joomlacontenteditor.net), it could be very usefull for each scientific user, to complete his profile, with his publication and his own pagination .

Thanks a lot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Use as a directory 4 years 5 months ago #1586

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 336
Hi,

First one, tadaaaaa, lol, can I create a texte zone in my form, because scientific needs have a spécific space to indicate their publication, magazine or scientifics forum, with a year, a city and a name for each one.
It could be a texte zone with few rules (height: 300px minimum). Do you see what I mean ??

Sure you can add text fields using Jom Classifieds Extra fields feature. Kindly check our below documentation link,

jomclassifieds.com/create-extrafields.html

But it will take the default width and height for the text-box that is managed in your template.

And the second question, ^^, may I use in the joomclassifieds form a joomla editor, like JCE (joomlacontenteditor.net), it could be very usefull for each scientific user, to complete his profile, with his publication and his own pagination .

Sure you can use it. Kindly install the JCE editor and make it as default under,

Site-->Global Configuration

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matus Pablo
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Contact us

No.2/A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, 100 Feet Road, SBM Towers, Velachery,Chennai - 600 042,India.
 skype.jomclassifieds

Copyright © 2013-2018 Jomclassifieds.com. All rights reserved. The Joomla! name, and logo are used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

We accept cookies to provide you the best viewing experience. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies