Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Use as a directory

Use as a directory 2 years 10 months ago #1584

Hello,
I'm using jomclassifieds components and module for one of my project, a scientific directory, with a profile (advert) for each one.

Jomclassifieds is very usefull, but I have two question to finalize my project.

First one, tadaaaaa, lol, can I create a texte zone in my form, because scientific needs have a spécific space to indicate their publication, magazine or scientifics forum, with a year, a city and a name for each one.
It could be a texte zone with few rules (height: 300px minimum). Do you see what I mean ??

And the second question, ^^, may I use in the joomclassifieds form a joomla editor, like JCE (joomlacontenteditor.net), it could be very usefull for each scientific user, to complete his profile, with his publication and his own pagination .

Thanks a lot
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Use as a directory 2 years 10 months ago #1586

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

First one, tadaaaaa, lol, can I create a texte zone in my form, because scientific needs have a spécific space to indicate their publication, magazine or scientifics forum, with a year, a city and a name for each one.
It could be a texte zone with few rules (height: 300px minimum). Do you see what I mean ??

Sure you can add text fields using Jom Classifieds Extra fields feature. Kindly check our below documentation link,

jomclassifieds.com/create-extrafields.html

But it will take the default width and height for the text-box that is managed in your template.

And the second question, ^^, may I use in the joomclassifieds form a joomla editor, like JCE (joomlacontenteditor.net), it could be very usefull for each scientific user, to complete his profile, with his publication and his own pagination .

Sure you can use it. Kindly install the JCE editor and make it as default under,

Site-->Global Configuration

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matus Pablo
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds