Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Charge Per Ad....WHEN?

Charge Per Ad....WHEN? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1305

I have read info here and found your product does not currently allow to charge on a per ad basis. The only thing we can charge for using this product is a promotion. I also see you mention that it may be an option in future versions, can you tell us all when? This is a great product but needs to offer some of these other things listed below.

1) Need to be able to charge per ad
2) Need to be able to set customizable time frames for those charged ads up to say 30 days etc.
3) Need to be able to create different pricing packages like $8.00 listing fee and $2.00 renewal fee for one package and another fee for both in the other package etc.

Can you answer these questions please - it will help to know how far out the feature upgrades will be.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Charge Per Ad....WHEN? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

1) Need to be able to charge per ad

We are working on the feature "Pay to Post Ads", which will be released next week.

2) Need to be able to set customizable time frames for those charged ads up to say 30 days etc.

Yes this feature will feature will also available in the package which will be released next week.

3) Need to be able to create different pricing packages like $8.00 listing fee and $2.00 renewal fee for one package and another fee for both in the other package etc.

In our next version, you can create different packages but it is not possible to have different prices to List and renew ads.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds