Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New features

New features 2 years 11 months ago #1270

• Rahman
  • Fresh Boarder
Let this be a discussion. From what I understand, everyone who creates a Classifieds website strives to separate themselves from other mega-websites such as Locanto, Gumtree and Craigslist.

I could think of several features that I would like to implement, but I have very little programming knowledge with CSS and HTML.

Some of them include:
1. The ability for buyers to pay a small amount to enable them to receive automated listings within a certain category that matches their keyword, the moment the listing is placed by the seller. Say I'm looking for a Panerai watch, the moment a member places a posting to sell one, I receive an automated email so that someone else does not buy it first.

2. Rating system for registered members, something similar to ebay. So that buyers and sellers can take note of dishonest members and perform transactions with them with caution, or not transact at all.

3. To act as a middleman (escrow service), holding the money until both sides agree item has been shipped and received well, then the money is released. This system is implemented by aliexpress.com.

4. Other members may wish to add on to the list.

I know you won't be able to satisfy all members, but at least take a look into it to distinguish your product. Everytime I see a member asking about something, the only reply would be, "Sorry, that feature is not available". That's like hitting a sheer brickwall.

Cheers, admin!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New features 2 years 11 months ago #1274

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 286

First of all thanks for your valuable suggestions. The feature that you have mentioned are already passed to our product management team. I assure that these features will be added in one of our future versions.

Currently we are working in a major update "Payment to post Ads" which most of our customers looking for. It will be released in next week.

Please check below for some major features that will be added in future update.

1. Payment Plugins
2. Quick installation package for joomla 2.5 and 3.x.

After these updates, i assure that we work on the feature that you suggested.

Once again thanks for your suggestions.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds