Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: e-mails are not working

e-mails are not working 3 years 3 weeks ago #1174

I have just found another problem, if I send a message via "contact advertiser" it is not being delivered to my e-mail address. I don't know why, I have checked all the settings, including CRON, that is set to no. I have tried sending to 2 different accounts that are mine, still no joy, e-mails are not being delivered
The administrator has disabled public write access.

e-mails are not working 3 years 3 weeks ago #1175

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 291
Hi,

While you send message through Contact Advertiser button, the mail will be sent to the owner of the Advert and not to the Admin.

Thanks.

e-mails are not working 3 years 3 weeks ago #1176

At the moment, the only adverts on the website are mine, some under the administrator account, others under a normal accounts I have created, however are not receiving e-mails at all when I tested. I've checked everything, I can't understand why the e-mails are not coming through. I've even turned off the recapture, that didn't make any difference. I'll check to make sure that e-mails are correct, everything seems okay. Not really sure what's wrong

e-mails are not working 3 years 3 weeks ago #1177

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hi,

We created a new account in your site and posted a Ad (Title - Test Advert). For this ad i am the owner and the email id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . When we send message through contact advertiser, we received the mail.

Also i sent a message to a Ad for which the owner is Penn and his mail id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kindly check whether you have received any mail in that mail box.

Thanks

e-mails are not working 3 years 3 weeks ago #1178

Okay, glad to hear that you are receiving e-mails. I also send your message, I hope you received it? So it's down to me? Do I need to update JavaScript?

e-mails are not working 3 years 3 weeks ago #1181

• Super User
  • Administrator
Hi,

No need to update any files. The issue may be with your mail server.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds