Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Advert Modal/Lightbox Image Slider Malfunctioning

Advert Modal/Lightbox Image Slider Malfunctioning 3 years 1 month ago #1010

• Chris Frye
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
PROBLEM:
Modal Slider for Advertisement Images Stopped Working.

SPEC DETAILS:
Joomla 2.5.14
JomClassifieds version 2.0.0 (With customizations added by the JomClassified's customization team)
Apache
FURL: No 3rd party URL rewriters
Other Javascripts: None (just the default joomla nd jomsocial js loading)
JS Conflicts: None Reported (IE will usually show an error when jquery conflicts occur; none showing)

Background:
I don't remember making any changes to the site at all, and the lightbox slider had worked at an earlier period of time. The most recent change I made was to install a new version of Jom Classifieds, which was sent to me by email and is a special version that has some customization that your team did for me.

I compared the head tag scripts on the non-working site, with those on another site that uses Jom Social, and cannot see any difference in the order and types of js files loading.

Example of page with multiple advert images:

http://aboatsale.com/component/jomclassifieds/advert/13-cruiser-boat-for-sale-michigan?Itemid=101

Anything standing our as the problem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Advert Modal/Lightbox Image Slider Malfunctioning 3 years 1 month ago #1012

• Super User
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 292
Hi,

Kindly send your site FTP details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . So that we will fix the issue and update you.

Note: Please don't upgrade any future versions of Jom Classifieds which will remove all the customization that we done for you.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds